Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. Welcomes Eight New Agents
April 17, 2017
Multiple Licensed Real Estate Salespeople and Associate Brokers Added to The Team at the Agency’s Main Plainview Location
[Plainview, New York] — Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc. welcomed eight new Licensed Real Estate Salespeople and Associate Brokers to the Plainview team between April 1 and April 7. This included two industry newcomers.
The Associate Brokers who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview Office are:
- Xingnai Liu of Manhattan, formerly with Rutenberg LLC (NYC firm)
- Thomas Kanestrin of Lake Grove, previously a self-employed Broker working from his home
The Licensed Real Estate Salespeople who joined Charles Rutenberg Realty’s Plainview Office are:
- Takiyah Thomas of Wakefield (Bronx), who prepared for licensing with Real Estate University of New York (online)
- Laurie Mann of Dix Hills, who completed licensing classwork at LIBOR in Woodbury
- Daniel Tejada of East Meadow, formerly with Douglas Elliman of New York City
- Peter Vekiarellis of Whitestone (Queens), formerly with US #1 Realty in Long Island City
- Christopher Fenelus of Valley Stream, formerly with Fave Realty in New Hyde Park
- Yan Zhang of Great Neck, formerly with NY Best Homes Group, LLC in Manhattan
For more information, visit www.crrli.com.